- Click Enter the 2019 Awards tab and click View the 2019 Categories.
- Complete the login form and submit to view the full list of 2019 categories.
- Select the category or categories you wish to enter. Click on the category and a drop down description of that category will appear
- Each category contains an entry form (word doc) which you will be asked to download and complete (If you wish to enter the same campaign into multiple categories, you may use one entry form - refer to FAQ question 7 for more details)
- The Special Awards categories and Individual Awards have a different entry form, which requires more motivational content to support your entry
- Complete the necessary requirements, attaching any applicable links that can help support your entry
- Once you have completed your entry or entries, they can be emailed to email@example.com
- Any large files can also be sent via WeTransfer, DropBox or Google Docs
- Check this FAQ page for more tips on entering
- All work flighted between 1 May 2018 and 31 May 2019 can be entered
- Should you currently be working on a campaign that is due to go live before 15 July 2019 and you wish to enter this campaign, this will also be accepted as it falls within our final entry deadline
- Entries are open to all South African agencies, corporate companies, private institutions, government bodies, individuals, creatives and registered students.
- If you think you have a winning campaign, designed a new website, developed a new App 'that's innovative and a cut above the rest or maybe you have an outstanding individual within your organisation that you wish to put forward, WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM.
- Small, Medium and large enterprises, are all welcome
- If you are a corporate company and do not have an agency that helps with your marketing, you are welcome to enter your own internal marketing campaigns, apps or web-sites that you may have developed. You can also put forward your key individual performers for our individual awards
Yes, you can submit a previously entered campaign – just be sure to show any significant changes in the results, reach and coverage that indicates why the entry is different this year.
- Yes, you can enter the same campaign for more than one category
- If you intend to enter a campaign into multiple categories you may use one entry form, provided that you clearly list the different categories 'that you are entering that campaign into. (you can list the categories on the entry form and highlight them)
- Be sure to show a reason as to why that campaign is relevant for each of the categories into which you wish to enter it
- Show measurable results, and provide a motivation; highlight specific results within that campaign that may differ from category to category
- Give the judges a comparison against which to measure the campaign, something that makes the entry stand out across the various categories into which it is entered
- It’s not just a case of copying and pasting the same information across multiple categories. Give it some thought!
We will announce all of the winners live at the awards gala ceremony, which will be held at The Ballroom, Monte Casino - Johannesburg in September 2019
Our 2019 Table and seat rates will be uploaded shortly.
2019 entry fees as follows: All prices Excl VAT
R1, 100 per entry per category for all entries submitted into our Corporate, Agency and Online Media & Tools categories.
R1, 200 per entry per category for all entries submitted into our Special Awards Categories; excludes the Best Individual Influencer Marketer Category.
R950.00 per entry for all entries submitted into our Best Individual Influencer Marketer Category.
Payment method eft:
Once entries have been received, invoices will be raised and sent out accordingly.
- Once all the entries have been received they are divided equally amongst the judging panel.
- Each judge is responsible for marking a certain number of entries and categories.
- Each entry is marked by a minimum of 4 judges which helps to create a fairer weighting across all entries.
- Each entry is marked according to a set of criteria, which varies from category to category.
- The main seven point criteria that judges mark all work against is as follows
- Judges will also consider additional criteria specifically tailored for specific categories.
- Each criteria has a different score value.
- Once the judging is completed the scores given to each entry are tallied up out of a possible 100 points.
- To become a finalist, entries must score a minimum of 65 points.
- Over and above the finalist bench mark, there are two additional bench marks in place.
- The highest scoring entry within these two bench marks determines who wins the Gold and Silver awards.
- Occasionally a Bronze award will be awarded for outstanding work that came close to achieving silver status.
- If any of our Judges choose to enter work into the awards, they will not mark any of the categories that they or their clients have entered into, as with previous years judging.
2019 Student Entry Fees:
R785.00 Per entry Per Category.
- Student entries will be judged separately against all other student entries from across the continent
- All student work should be submitted by the school, university or college representitives rather than individual students submitting work directly.